What our staff love about Absolute Spa Group:
- Great Team atmosphere at work
- Hugely philanthropic owners and chance to get involved with charities
- Luxury products and treatments that truly benefit our guests
- Flexible scheduling
- Supportive and helpful managers
- 5 star high quality experiences for guests
- Opportunity for growth and professional advancement
- Great compensation options and employee perks!
- Great training opportunites.
Everyone here is very friendly; it is a very fun and warm place to work at.
It really feels like we are one big family here at absolute spa. I like the group benefits plan and product discounts. The estheticians here receive training when hired. I am very proud of our spa because the company gives back to the community. For example the company helps raise money for various charities. Another cool thing about working at absolute spa is that celebrities come and I get to meet them. I am very happy and proud of working at a five star spa and of working for the largest spa chain in Canada.”Lillian - Esthetician Absolute Spa at River Rock Casino and Resort. Team Member since 2005
It’s nice to be able to come to work and pick up my schedule and start my day knowing that I don’t have to worry about making bookings, collecting billings, and doing laundry. I can spend my time were it should be, with my clients.”Andrea - RMT at Absolute Spa at Century. Team Member since 2009
Most recently I am now back in a spa role and over our 2 largest downtown locations and oversee a team of approximately 100. The growth potential is truly endless if you put your mind to it.
My main highlights over the years have to be the following-
- Traveling to over 15 spa shows across Canada & US- Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Edmonton, Nova Scotia, New York, Las Vegas & Florida.
- Meeting over 50 A list celebrities
- Asolute Altruism- Volunteering my time at events benefiting several different charities including: Pacific Family Autism Center, Variety the Children’s Charity, CHILD Foundation, BC Cancer Society, Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Ladies Media Golf Classic- I have been a volunteer for the last 5 years, The owner Wendy has raised over $3 million to support B.C special children.”